|
|
有一天,一个人送了我这首歌,在我心烦的时候,有点玩笑的意思。
其实,我早应该感谢这个人了,这首歌已经陪我度过很多个苦闷的日日夜夜了,在猪消沉的时候,猪总是听。
这个世界就是这个这样,有人放弃,有人拾起
嘿猪,不要消沉,想想那些还在关爱你的人
伟大的披头士,知道有一天猪会很伤心
还有那个人,不知道猪为什么会伤心,只知道说
嘿猪,振作一些
Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿猪 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远把她放在心里
Then you can start to make it better.
然后开始新的生活
Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.
嘿猪 不要担心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她,留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
拥抱她的时候
Then you begin to make it better.
将开始新的生活
And anytime you feel the pain,
无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候
hey Jude, refrain,
嘿猪 放松自己
Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.
别担负太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中总是会有不如意的时候
Hey Jude, don''t let me down.
嘿猪 不要让我伤心
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远把她放在心里
Then you can start to make it better.
生活会更美好
So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
嘿猪 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁
You''re waiting for someone to perform with.
不要总是期望依赖旁人
And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,
你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿猪,去完成吧
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
明白 自己要走自己的路
Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿猪 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her under your skin,
记住要永远爱她
Then you''ll begin to make it
然后开始新的生活
Better better better better better better, Oh.
会更美好 会更幸福
Na na na, na na na na, na na na |
|